Welcome to Guangzhou, China!
1. A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the visa;
2. One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant;
3. One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
4. Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China;
5. Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
Please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country at http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/ for more information.
Invitation letter Notes:
1. A Letter of Invitation (from our organization) is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
2. Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed and it will be sent by e-mail.
3. For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals, you are strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can.
4. Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.